Online or onsite, instructor-led live RxJava training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use RxJava for reactive programming.
RxJava training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live RxJava trainings in Indonesia can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Though an online training, the interactivity with the trainer was remarkable and was always available to provide valuable sources to complement the training. I am very satisfied.
Nuno Marques - MULTICERT, S.A.
Course: Functional Reactive Programming with Java 9 and RxJava
How good of a specialist Trainer were.
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Course: Spring Webflux
RxJava Course Outlines in Indonesia
- Understand the importance and significance of reactive programing in applications and systems development.
- Run Unit test on RxJava 2.0.
- Use the Akka framework under reactive programing principles.
- Employ Spring to handle the development of concurrent applications.
- Use Java 9's flow API to develop reactive apps.
- Set up a development environment that includes needed libraries, packages and frameworks needed for developing a reactive application.
- Understand how data and event streams are emitted and consumed.
- Design applications that model real world (event based) situations in an elegant and concise way.