Online or onsite, instructor-led live Blender training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to create 3D applications, models, visual effects, and more.
Blender training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Blender training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Indonesia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Indonesia.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Blender Course Outlines in Indonesia
- Understand the principles and core concepts of 3D modeling.
- Explore a variety of modes and tools for modeling and editing 3D meshes.
- Learn how to create animations and visual effects with Blender.
- Add curves, surfaces, metaballs, and hair particles to simulate realistic 3D motions.
- Use the tools for UV mapping/unwrapping, sculpting, and painting 3D models.
- Export 3D models and assets to a game engine, 3D printer, or other software.
- Understand the principles of modeling
- Understand and manage animations, particle effects, 3D graphics, UV map and unpacking
- Exporting models and assets to game engines, 3D printers, or other software.
Who is the training for?
- Game Developers
- Beginners in the world of 3D graphics
- Build interface elements such as menus.
- Manage Blender with Python code.
- Write scripts for auto-running processes.
- Explore and understand the bpy library.